Welcome to Overpark Elementary School!
Excellence is a commitment!
If it's to be, it's up to me!
STATE TESTING DATES:
3rd Grade State Testing - Week of 3/16/15--3/20/15
4th Grade State Testing - Week of 3/23/15--3/27/15
5th Grade State Testing - Week of 3/30/15--4/6/15
PARENTS: It is very important for students to be at school on their testing days. In order for them to do their best, they need the following: to get plenty of rest, to eat a healthy breakfast and lunch, to bring a healthy snack, and to bring a good book to read as they complete the tests.
STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE AN ELECTRONIC'S DAY WITH THEIR GRADE IF THEY ARE PRESENT EVERY DAY OF THEIR TESTING. ANY GRADE THAT HAS PERFECT ATTENDANCE FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK OF TESTING WILL RECEIVE A PIZZA PARTY DURING THEIR ELECTRONIC'S DAY!
Thanks! Lisa Love, Principal
Field of Vision
Theme of friendship troubles and figuring out how to stand strong in the face of bullying
Free Boys’ Night Out
Who: Overpark Elementary
3rd – 5th grade boys and their dads or other special male adult*
What: Free Boys’ Movie Night
When: March 20, 2015 @ 6:15pm
Where: Overpark Elementary Cafeteria
Optional: We will be pre-selling whole pizzas by Dominos. Please fill out and return the form attached to your homeroom teacher by Tuesday, March 17, 2015. Pizza by the slice, drinks, and other concessions will be offered.
· Adult must be present
PARCC/MCT3/SATP3 Practice Tests
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Overpark Elementary School is registered in the Kroger Community Rewards Program…for you to help us out, all you have to do is register your Kroger Plus Card on their website and select Overpark Elementary School. Register today and encourage your friends and family to do the same! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING OES!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
* Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
* Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
* If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
* Click on Sign In/Register.
* If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box.
* Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, and create a password, then agreeing to the terms and conditions.
* You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
* Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
* Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
* Update or confirm your information.
* Enter name of organization (Overpark Elementary School), select organization from list, and click on confirm.
* To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
* REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after the member(s) registers their cards.
* If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
* Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Happy Shopping at Kroger and Supporting OES!