Things you can be working on daily:
- READ everyday ( read to them, let them read to you , ask questions about the story, characters, setting, what happens in the beginning, middle and end of the story)
- Sight Words--read them, build them, write them, use them in sentences
- Read, build, and use CVC words in sentences (pat, cat, bag, dug, bed, etc. )
- Read, build, and use CVCe words in sentences (cave, take, time, bone, etc. )
- work on words with blends and diagraphs
**Make things FUN--use playdoh, magnetic letters, dry erase, shaving cream, sand, WHATEVER!!
9:00-9:30--Phonics (Saxon and Heggerity)
10:30-11:07--Bathroom/Get ready for lunch
Friday- P.E. (wear tennis shoes)
2:20-3:00-Read Aloud/Remediation/Rest Time
About the Teacher/Welcome Msg
My name is Meagan Stone and I will be your child's Kindergarten teacher. I graduated from the University of Mississippi and have a love for teaching. Thank you for allowing me to invest in your child! It is an honor to serve you and your child as we learn together! I look forward to a great year!
Mrs. Michelle is my assistant and has been at Overpark for four years. She has two daughters, Adalyn and Lilly. I am so lucky to have her in my class this year!